Ethernet Port

Phone Jack Input

Expansion Slot

256 Megs DDR SDRAM

40 Gig Hard Drive

Includes Charger, AC Adapter, and Soft Case

$400 (Price dropped $100 from previous)

Treo 600 PDA w/Phone

Good condition. Include THBBURY hands free kit, two hotsync cables, hotsync cradle, charger and 16 MB SD Card.

Good Value

$200 OBO

No flaws to speak of. Yes it does have a wireless NIC in it already. Thats how I was getting online. My house is all wireless. Its about a year and a half old. I bought it new.

I apologize. Search the forum. I had a recent for sale post on the treo. There were good pics in it. The phone was originally through AT&T. It is a GSM phone. I had it on Cingular for the short time I have owned it. Truthfully, it didn't have the reception I needed out here in BFE. It will make someone a good phone though.

Bump.

$150 for the phone and accessories. It needs to be in more capable hands than mine. Now I can't get it to accept my SIM card. I just want someone to take it off my hands. Great phone, ignorant user here.

Thanks for the bump.

The phone should work with Cingular. I had it working with cingular. I upgraded the software to the current version. Now it won't accept my SIM card. The phone operates perfectly, its just something with the software, and I can't figure it out. Like I said, it will make someone a good phone, its just I am too ignorant to be messing with it.

Clay

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.