Nemesis subwoofers ? (what the hell are they ?)

You can't just go from 2ohms to 1 ohm on the same subwoofers. You have to recone to dual 4ohm coils buddy.
Please read my post buddy
"I don't think I can justify the price tag to jump to 1 ohm (replace the power/ground wire, pay $400 and hope the alternator company does it right this time, buy two more subs, and potentially upgrade to a slightly bigger battery). Even after selling my current subs/battery it would be near $1000 out of pocket

View attachment 26553596View attachment 26553597
First picture is the Nemesis E and the second is the Nemesis M 10"

Custom box and an E for $250 is what he's quoting me. I might give it a shot. Do you still like your set up?
It's a great setup (I love it). The alternator guy (after months of terrible communication) gave me his personal phone number and we got the alternator figured out so I should be getting it hooked up soon (Next year I'll be upgrading to a pair of nemesis H series which are basically the same thing as the american bass HD series)
I'm under-powering the subs. I'm hitting low 130s right now but with proper power I should hit mid 140s (I don't understand the confusion ?).

Local dealer has been pushing Nemesis subwoofers and I have never heard of them (can't find anything online about them). He says according to his distributor there made in the same build house as sundown
OCF0rLT.jpg

JN8i1Ry.jpg

G71ymnW.jpg

The pictures are there M series which is there 800 RMS line. Seems like a beefed up sundown SA and the price isn't bad

Anyone know what these are ?
I happened to see these at a local shop as well. Same thing got interested and had questions. Hopped online to do some research and could not find anything except this forum. I had 2 American Bass 15" HD series before. Got a new truck and ended up selling the woofers with it. When I went to the local shop to see if I could purchase more I was told to check out these Nemesis Audio woofers. I was hesitant at first since I had not heard of them. I took a chance and bought 2 of the Nemesis Audio 15 inch in their highest series, the 'H' Series. To say the least I was not disappointed one bit!! These woofers honestly blow the American Bass woofers I had out of the water. I have never in my life had woofers of this quality and the price also was incredible. Ended up paying a little less for these then the American Bass!! I would highly recommend these woofers to anyone I know. I have been into Car Audio since I was about 10 years old and currently I am 47! A few family members who have American Bass, DD, and other brands sat in my truck and within one day went to the shop I got these at and purchased the same series I have. Sold the American Bass, DD, and other brands the very next day! This is a great line to keep an eye out on. Not sure who is bringing these in and honestly I do not care as long as 'Nemesis Audio' keeps up this quality I will continue purchasing their items. To go with the 15 inch woofers I was recommended to purchase their true 0 gauge 100% copper free amp kit. Cost again was reasonable but I can for sure tell the amp kit is the real deal because of the crisp sound I hear. Keep an eye out for Nemesis Audio it is the real deal. They are about to take the market by storm!! I give these woofers an A+ rating compared to the American bass B- rating I had in my mind!!

I happened to see these at a local shop as well. Same thing got interested and had questions. Hopped online to do some research and could not find anything except this forum. I had 2 American Bass 15" HD series before. Got a new truck and ended up selling the woofers with it. When I went to the local shop to see if I could purchase more I was told to check out these Nemesis Audio woofers. I was hesitant at first since I had not heard of them. I took a chance and bought 2 of the Nemesis Audio 15 inch in their highest series, the 'H' Series. To say the least I was not disappointed one bit!! These woofers honestly blow the American Bass woofers I had out of the water. I have never in my life had woofers of this quality and the price also was incredible. Ended up paying a little less for these then the American Bass!! I would highly recommend these woofers to anyone I know. I have been into Car Audio since I was about 10 years old and currently I am 47! A few family members who have American Bass, DD, and other brands sat in my truck and within one day went to the shop I got these at and purchased the same series I have. Sold the American Bass, DD, and other brands the very next day! This is a great line to keep an eye out on. Not sure who is bringing these in and honestly I do not care as long as 'Nemesis Audio' keeps up this quality I will continue purchasing their items. To go with the 15 inch woofers I was recommended to purchase their true 0 gauge 100% copper free amp kit. Cost again was reasonable but I can for sure tell the amp kit is the real deal because of the crisp sound I hear. Keep an eye out for Nemesis Audio it is the real deal. They are about to take the market by storm!! I give these woofers an A+ rating compared to the American bass B- rating I had in my mind!!
Might as well had said "hey guys i work for nemesis, these are the best loudest most dbzz getting subs ever!"

Shut up with this bullshit first post.

Best subwoofers ever huh? What else have you heard? And what made them good?

And buying 100% copper free wire, are ya?

Bwahahahahahahahahaha! Reads like the very first review on an Amazon page. You know, the one the manufacturer wrote.

I've heard the H series and the AB HD series (your full of crap). There similar but not significantly better then each other

What's really sad is that review was clearly written by someone who doesn't know the first thing about audio and likely doesn't even speak English as a first language.

Yeah, OK, you want to start a new "brand" that's just your logo on the same Chinese crap everybody else is selling, but ****, at least have half a clue what it is you're trying to sell, who your market is, and who your competitors are.

I happend to have a pair of nemesis subs in my expedition with a massive 4000 watts 2000 rms. And they work great honestly. I used to have a pair of sundown subs before i bought them.

Copper free huh //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.