New Battery- 2 12's hit at minimum. Help

Participant count
  • Participant list

Jaheny

CarAudio.com Newbie
Texas
Normally I have somebody do installation for me, but I am wondering if there is something I can do myself, to fix my issue?!?!?
2018 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport LE. I got my battery replaced and my subs are weeeeeeak. I'm not tooooo electrical savvy because I get paranoid 😅. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Changing a battery shouldnt have any effects on the subs ..unless deck settings changed ...and level is down...they are newer electronic amps like some Alpines the MRD series comes to mind and their settings were reset ....or they crossed wires hooking up a battery accidently and fried somethingbin the amp ...it doesnt take but 1 sec ...couldve dropped a wrench across battery terminals

Changing a battery shouldnt have any effects on the subs ..unless deck settings changed ...and level is down...they are newer electronic amps like some Alpines the MRD series comes to mind and their settings were reset ....or they crossed wires hooking up a battery accidently and fried somethingbin the amp ...it doesnt take but 1 sec ...couldve dropped a wrench across battery terminals
mannn, i really hope they didn't do much damage, oh how nerve wrecking, thank you for all this info

check the power wire connection at the battery.better yet,lets see some pics of the battery connection and amp connections.that is why we put a fuse at the power wire at the battery if one is not already there.
I will get these photos uploaded by this evening!!! :) (hectic schedule rn)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...