New crescendo 3k

Participant count
  • Participant list

sheldonfromltow
10+ year member

Illinois
basically new cs 3k... owned it for about 4 months and it was only ran for 2 weeks on 1 12 dc xl with all electrical i need never saw below 13.2 and rarely saw below 13.4

still has well over a year transferrable warranty and i have everything it came with which includes- manual, bass knob with wire, screws for knob and the test sheet with date it was tested before sent out...

also have the box that is in amazing shape

only reason im selling is cuz its just sat in my house for couple months and i have no need for it...

However im not really wanting cash for this at all and NO AUDIO TRADES please i already have more then i need

What im looking for- REVO which i want the most

savage

savage fluxx

e revo

t maxx

e maxx

will take other offers on rc though but mainly wanting a monster truck that is fast and will take a beating

1283105216.jpg

1283105189.jpg

people that do what ever they want lmfao... im gettn out of audio and this thing has been collecting dust for a couples months so its pointless to just come home and look at it everyday when i paid 550 for the bish and barely used it... hope that answers ur question dick

seriously man its the same as audio lol... audio is just a toy to and also takes money but i guess ur to much of a man to realize that lol so please stop trolling my thread..

O HOW I LOVE CA

i have a t-maxx and a electric rustler with brand new motor with paperwork. I just had the t-maxx competely tuned up by hobbytown usa, have many extra parts for the t-maxx and the box and everything that came with the rustler. be willing to do both straight up for the amp. just let me know. I have pics of all of it, if interested, including all invioces.

Thanks,

Shawn Fleming

Fi Car Audio Tech, R&D, and Tech Support

Ascendant Audio Tech, R&D, and Tech Support

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

sheldonfromltow

10+ year member
sheldonfromltow
Illinois
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from