New FI subs

First I've heard of it...what kind of line? Like just one style or many styles? SPL woofer?

(I suppose you probably don't know and that's why you created this thread right?)

FI Q - Coming March 1st 2010 ALL NEW FOR 2010!!!

The Q Series of subwoofers is our sound quality reference line. Featuring a hefty high strength single magnet motor structure with a heavily bumped t-yoke, the 27mm of Xmax allows for incredibly detailed, tight, and powerful bass. Triple progressive spiders keep the incredible linear excursion of this sub under control, while the extra heavy lead wire feeds the giant voice coil. With technology pulled from the larger BTL line the new Q has more options than ever before. Hyper chamfer, full cooling, high or low Qts topologies, as well as the ability to add an inductance ring in the high Qts design, there is now even more flexibility within the Q platform. Working well in both small ported and sealed enclosures, you do not have to give up your trunk to have strong bottom octave foundation for the rest of your system. The Q series is the new bottom octave benchmark.

FI SSD - Coming March 1st 2010 ALL NEW FOR 2010!!!

The SSD Series of subwoofers is our all around daily sub. Pulling cues from the BTL series, a large single high grade magnet with a heavily bumped T-yoke allow clearance for high excursion. Along with triple progressive spiders, a multilayer foam surround attached to a fiber impregnated kraft pulp cone helps keep things under control in high power applications. A 3” 4 layer aluminum voice coil yields 21mm of Xmax while keeping moving mass low. Light weight and versatile, the SSD works in a variety of applications from incredibly detailed sound quality systems, to ground pounding multi sub monsters. The SSD is versatility redefined.

not sure whats new about them, but they BTL, BL and Q have stickers on the bottom of them now lol

lulz....seriously though Scott did send me a t-shirt and I don't even own any FI subs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
lucky bisch. Tell him to send me one! At least I'm running one of his subs, lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.