New Goodies

if ur thinking bout using different tweeters on ur system let me know and ill buy the type r tweeters.

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

lol since ur not attached yet.

those tweeters sound really good to me. i was just a dumb *** and hooked one tweeter up to the wf on the x over by accident.. so yeah now i have one tweeter lol. i have the s 17 type r's tho.

it didn't completely blow but then after a while it just started buzzing more and more then a couple days ago it was just static so i took it out and move the other one to my side of the car.

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

idk they are like 45 dollars i think. lol which for that id just get the whole comps set then sell everything else lol.

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

sorry didn't mean to thread jack. u got some good stuff.

jk they are 76 plus ugh... fml..
That is high just for tweeters... The amp I bought from a friend for $150 and everything else was like $600. I could have gotten it cheaper on amazon or ebay but just wanted it all at one time and just would rather have one big order. I need to get some sound deadener... I need some help and can't decide between Dynamat Extreme or SecondSkin Pro :stuck:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

elballz12

10+ year member
elballz12
Decatur, AL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from