new hifonics brutus x14 worth it?

Participant count
  • Participant list

sharkman

poor bass head
Ok so im still looking for an amp to power my re sx 18 d2. I keep putting it off due to life. So i was going to get the mb quart onxy 1600 but after i placed my order i got an email saying it was out of stock. Anyways i changed my mind about putting a 400 dollar amp in my truck staying in oakland. Not to knock my city but we hungry out here plus its pretty easy to steal out of a bronco. I planning on installing latch lock on my tailgate..... so any how what do you guys think of the new brutus x14. Do you think its to soon to get it. It comes with a 3 year warranty. I was thinking it would do cool for my needs. I looking at either the x1400 or 1900. Not sure if that would be to much power if so i will power it down. Thanks for the help

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.