New high end components

I was thinking about that. I'm not well versed in installations, so I wouldn't do any of this myself. Would I need to ask my installer to dynamat the doors? Are there alternatives to dynamt? I know there was eDead, but they're not in business anymore.

I was thinking about that. I'm not well versed in installations, so I wouldn't do any of this myself. Would I need to ask my installer to dynamat the doors? Are there alternatives to dynamt? I know there was eDead, but they're not in business anymore.
There's many types of deadener. I use stinger road kill

I'm searching for Rainbow vs Focal speakers and 99 out of 100 posts are from 5 years ago. Then there's this post, and I'm hoping for goodness, but the OP is having the same problem. It appears there's two dealers in the Los Angeles area, but this could be out of date too. Rainbow Audio USA - Dealers

I'm searching for Rainbow vs Focal speakers and 99 out of 100 posts are from 5 years ago. Then there's this post, and I'm hoping for goodness, but the OP is having the same problem. It appears there's two dealers in the Los Angeles area, but this could be out of date too. Rainbow Audio USA - Dealers
not exactly sure of what your asking? But not all dealers are listed on all man. sites.. this goes for a ton of the audio brands out there. So are you wanting Rainbow OR Focal? or other.. again, not real sure of your question.. or are you just trying to compare.. Then that's another story, as there are other brands as good if not better... so again , try to be specific..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.