Discounts on multiples only.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping $5.95 includes shipping tube.

Item Pictures:

ihearthatersvert.jpg

Package007.jpg

Package006.jpg

Package005.jpg

nice bro, might take one of these instead of the other. anyone know what the law in cali is???
I use to have a huge soundstream one going down like that and cops never messed with me. And NICE decal man might take one

I use to have a huge soundstream one going down like that and cops never messed with me. And NICE decal man might take one
Thanks man.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif I answered your pm as well just now...

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

nice bro, might take one of these instead of the other. anyone know what the law in cali is???
You should be ok, back widows is safer but looks sick on the front. The 10" fits a side window nice as well..

Finished up 4 of these tonight. Any one else need any just PM me or email me.

Going to bed..

BTW I can do them in custom colors if you would like I have about 30 colors on hand including reflective red, glow in the dark. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Law states you are to having nothing obstructing your view in the front windshield. Thats why they state your front windshield can only have window film the top 4.5 inches of the windshield. Same with decal.

the cops may have not bothered you, but **** one off and he'll nail you for as much as he can, including the decal.

play it safe and keep it to the back window. My friend got a ticker for a front decal once he got flagged for no turn signal.

I do a lot for like drift or show cars. I am not going to say put it on the front. Do so at your own risk. But I have one in Indianapolis no issues here. But I have not been pulled over either.. LoL

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.