New Kenwood DDX-512 Head Unit

What a dick, did you mention about the mp3 files being greyed out?
I didn't mention about that but I will test that myself. How big is your USB thumbdrive? I have a USB harddrive and I will fill it up with MP3s and see if any get grayed out.

i was about to say, weve had the bt200 for a bit now, i really like the 5120 we have on display, pretty nice unit

im waiting for the 8120 but it will be a bit for its out, should be a helluva unit

I call Kenwood today ..there tech support ****,they don't know anything about there products, everytime I ask the person a ? .sound like he was looking on Google...lol:D

Another update about this unit...Ive gone through two "transcend 16gb flash drives". Either the flash drives just **** or the headunit is doing something weird with it causing it not to read. I might switch to a different brand and see how that works.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.