new reciever help

What loudspeakers do you have?
I'm in the process of picking everything for my 1st setup. Probably going to do an infinite baffle in the ceiling with 2 FI Q's powered by a ep2500. Not quite sure on the loudspeakers yet. I like some of the B&W you have posted up.

The B&W loudspeakers are very nice... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

But, I always say that everyone needs to go out and listen and find something that they like.

Denon seems to be a good brand to match with B&W...

Better get 18" Q's if only going to run 2 in an IB otherwise you might not have the output you desire.

x2 on going out and listening to speakers as no one call tell you what your ears like.

the biggest difference is going to be the power output per channel. and a few other little things. Not sure if it can justify the big price difference though.

if it were me and the 805 didn't bust my budget, I would go for it.

going from 90watts to 130 is a pretty good step.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.