new sub suggestions

Participant count
  • Participant list

meistah
10+ year member

ok...ive made this simple....i have a concept cc-d1200a, and want to get sub(s) that have better sound quality, but also pound harder and are louder than 2 12" alpine type-r's, not looking to spend much over 200 for the subs....box recommendations would also be greatly appreciated

*bump*

if this isnt doable with a 200 dollar budget just say so....more specifically i heard 2 of the 06 alpine type r's in a ported box running off a 600w rms alpine amp...while i know my amp puts out a fair bit more power than that i still wanna make sure i get sub(s) that are noticeably better

ok...ive made this simple....i have a concept cc-d1200a, and want to get sub(s) that have better sound quality, but also pound harder and are louder than 2 12" alpine type-r's, not looking to spend much over 200 for the subs....box recommendations would also be greatly appreciated
I have a custom made bu re audio TC9 12" only 2 ever made takes 1200watts and is comparable to the 05 XXX people tell me that hear it. $220 shipped to you.

bump

im still looking for sub(s)....not looking to buy right away...just want to find some models and prices and whatnot...found stuff i like on ebay and the prices are good...but i dont really trust ebay:uhoh:

also...i did some measurements and the largest my box can be is about 4cuft...

also biggest subs can be is 12s....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.