New subs for new ride. JL,eclipse,fosgate, or......

civic2004
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
LA
Alright, its time to get new subs. I Am looking at these 3 right now. 2 15" rockford fosgate T2's, 2 jl audio 13.5w7, Or a single eclipse Titanium Pro 15". or 2 12" eclipse sw9122's. I was thinking about a couple of L7's but im not to sure about them anymore.

Now for power im thinking of running either 2000-3000 watts with a couple of old fosgate 1001bd amps or 1501bd. (currently have 2 1001bd's)

I guess that its obvious that im looking for something that is gonna be really loud, which is gonna be the best. and maybe any other suggestions as well Thanks alot

I used to have a Ti pro but it got stolen, and i could not find the right kind of box to put it in. I finally got happy with one and then like a week later it got stolen. Another one would be nice. how would the dub7 compare to the Ti Pro?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.