SOLD New Sundown 12 Zv.2 subwoofers

Loudman
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Maryland
I have two brand new zv.2 Sundown 12 woofers that have ZERO playing time. I actually had one delivered to me, and while I was down NC for a seminar, I picked up the second one. They were suppose to go into a so called team car, but the owner of the car decided to go another route.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif Now I have two brand new subwoofers. I have another pair for myself, so there is no need to have these. Those who have bought from me on this forum know, I am not about the BS. If I say they are new, no playing time....then it is just that. They are dual one ohm coils. I am asking for 350 a woofer or 650 for the pair. No trades....just cash please. Also you see I am loosing close to 100 dollars per woofer, just to get some money back. So no deals on the price.

sundown12zv22.jpg

sundown12zv21.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.