AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA

rival904
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
my house
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=63427915

What a ****ing loser.

Seriously?

Also, this is the same guy who has his girlfriend pay for everything, the shop is in her name(pull the business license if you dont believe me), he lives with his girlfriend, who lives with her parents. Her dad pays for everything in the shop.

Also those MMATS amps arent his, they are Darren's amps.

Im tired of his ****, hes going to get hurt if he keeps it up.

He goes by the name Jay Varga, also he has 2 different sets of rims on his Denali.

Im sure youve heard, Im the one who took his website from him when he threatened to come and kill me, Im the one who supposedly has a warrant out for my arrest, which I dont, according to the State of Florida, but according to Jay, I have a warrant.

STEP IT UP MEADEEEEEEEEEE

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh:

This guys a ****ing joke

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=63427915
What a ****ing loser.

Seriously?

Also, this is the same guy who has his girlfriend pay for everything, the shop is in her name(pull the business license if you dont believe me), he lives with his girlfriend, who lives with her parents. Her dad pays for everything in the shop.

Oh and the word on the street is that he molested a 13yr old, and thats why hes hiding from everyone.

Also those MMATS amps arent his, they are Darren's amps.

Im tired of his ****, hes going to get hurt if he keeps it up.

He goes by the name Jay Varga, also he has 2 different sets of rims on his Denali.

Im sure youve heard, Im the one who took his website from him when he threatened to come and kill me, Im the one who supposedly has a warrant out for my arrest, which I dont, according to the State of Florida, but according to Jay, I have a warrant.

stop **** riding his setups and what he does...seems like you just jealous of what he's doing. also those amps as far as MMATS said(they were there) were his.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rotflol.gif.b453361716769b8110ddefc85ff03cd2.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

i was parked right next to the denali at FSF. had no problems with the guy or any of the people with him. oh wait maybe cuz i'm a midget car with a big 18 and i dont judge people by what they talk about at a comp. maybe you are the reason why society has so much legal and bs issues. stop judging and let people be who they are. if i judged everyone who came to me askin for kicker or alpine or jl i wouldnt make half as much money as i do now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.