Nitrous + Subs = wtf?

for cooling //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif . LOL i dunno. I doubt those two wires are even connected to the nitrous.

what if you used compressed air to promote cooling? couldn't you raise the thermal limit of the subs, or at least fight the limit ever being reached while putting more power into it than it would handle with the regular venting? of course the speakers would have to be mounted inverted. maybe it only sounds like a good idea to me now cause im 8 beers deep...........

Looks cool and other than not burning your coils, its useless.

Wouldnt be a bad setup to those who compete at a place like world finals. Spray a shot directly at the end of a burp and you might save some subs.LOL

since one of the main reasons nitrous works is because when it's used it's about -120 degrees, there is a possibility that it could work out that you could pump more power through the sub due the fact that you wouldn't really have to worry about the VC's melting. i would imagine it's only good for burps though. i wouldn't wanna use it though, if there was a sudden spark.....boom.....

well you wouldn't have to spray a buttload onto the vc, you can jet it perfectly so that it cools it enough so that you can pump more through it, but not enough so that they freeze

Looks cool and other than not burning your coils, its useless.Wouldnt be a bad setup to those who compete at a place like world finals. Spray a shot directly at the end of a burp and you might save some subs.LOL
basically thats where im going with this. maybe im not so crazy...it would be a pain in the arse to mess with every day.

Nitrous by itself is not flammable.... It's just like oxygen.... when it is mixed with a flammable substance, it makes it more flammable, but can not burn by itself.

Wow, throw that into the "audio-bling" pile along with caps and subwoofer grills w/ "spinners" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.