Southwest Region NM,CO? hunterw

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT

mcbuggin
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
is there 1 show in either of these places that would be big enuf to justify 8-10hrs of driveing each way? Feel free to jump in here hunter. Oh and by the way lookin to redo my setup for next yr 2 D9's 4 alpha max 15's hope to burp 157-159 legal and a 155ish in SB4:D

there is talk of a usaci show in the works here very soon. but after the winter of coarse.im hoping to get a lot of people together here and do a triple pointer here. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif ill keep you updated

The show in Phoenix (the thread below this one) might be worth the trip for ya. It is sounding like it's gonna be a great show. Next weekend might be a little short notice for you though...

were planning on doing a single point drag event november 7th. and possibly the next day. so kinda a 2 point weekend. ill keep yall posted with what we decide

McCain Mobile Audio

were planning on doing a single point drag event november 7th. and possibly the next day. so kinda a 2 point weekend. ill keep yall posted with what we decide
McCain Mobile Audio
I hear it is to be. Db Drag shows November 7th and 8th. Thanks to McCain Mobile Audio for the show on the 7th, and the local car audio team, Team 33 for the show on the 8th.

This would be a great show for people to join since most of the locals are geared towards USACi. Everyone's scores will be down substantially I would think...My scores will be down anyways...

ok, here it is peeps......hope we get a good turn out.

DbDrag09Flyer.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

mcbuggin

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
mcbuggin
smithfield,UT.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date