~~~No one replying...~~~

Eggroll

RingsOfSaturn>your music
Alternator reps please hear me!

I seek a H/O alt (soon, money not ready quite yet)

Only singer has replied to me with a 220, but I seek a little bigger if there is

No budget, but don't get crazy

Stock alt is 110A 23100 3TA1B

Big 4 OFC Knu 1/0 complete

Current hood battery: Diehard Gold AGM 34R 55ah

Email excessive amperage. Might take 2-3 days to get a response but very good prices and very nice alts 

---------- Post added at 08:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

No dc power alternators
I've emailed EA twice about a month ago, with 2 weeks between each email

I email Nate at excessive and got back to me within 2 days. And got my alts in 3weeks.. My buddy just order two 300a from him and they should be coming any day now. So email him again. Make sure u use compete proper grammar and . Or , don't send him some jumbled together email of a run on sentences

I email Nate at excessive and got back to me within 2 days. And got my alts in 3weeks.. My buddy just order two 300a from him and they should be coming any day now. So email him again. Make sure u use compete proper grammar and . Or , don't send him some jumbled together email of a run on sentences
Weird...

I find it terribly comical that people actually believe you'll get 300A in real world conditions out of an alternator that's smaller than a gallon jug. Size being equal none of these guys has any magic pixie dust that will defeat the laws of physics or room temperature superconductors. By and large I'd say the only difference is how honestly they rate them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.