NSX to a ferrari?

Are you kidding me? That's great! Both in a ballsy and ridiculous kind of way. While I'll praise the effort, it's a Honda bastardized into a Ferrari. No one will believe that to be a F40, F50, or the like...

The NSX was/is a great car in it's own right but buy a Ferrari if they want the cache. The 355 and 360 are much more affordable now with the new F430 intro.

Why is it people in japan are so good with cars?

They did really nice work on the car, but it has enough differences from an actual F50 to seem significantly off.

WHAT???

That WAS such a nice car, and they went and ruined it. Could have given it to me.

They could have took all of the time and money and put it into suspension and engine.

And whooped the hell out of a Ferrari, sheesh.

owning that would be like wearing a fake rolex. its just kind of tacky in my eyes. the nsx is a sick car, leave it alone. dont try to make it something it isnt.

Woulda taken the nsx regular... Athough they have something one of a time
x2, I dont think it looks that bad. I do agree that the nsx is just fine the way it comes. I think that was a waste of time and money personally, however like he said.... it is a one of a kind.

... to the average person, it looks exactly like a Ferarri.
True, true. But so is the fake Rolex and M emblem on a 318is. The important thing is that the owner would know how fake it is. I know there is a decent kit car community out there so a Ferrari or Lamborghini knockoff isn't all that suprising. But take a fine car such as an NSX and turn it into something else is agonizing. To think what he could have done with the money with the appropriate Comptech modifications.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

NhustlaR

10+ year member
Below me
NhustlaR
Brockport, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date