OBDII Display, Nav, Bluetooth, Ford Sync Compliant, Rear Camera...Does This Exist?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Psycareyo
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
NY
So I'm looking for a nav unit that has a rear view camera and Microsoft Sync compatible systems.

The most important thing however...is some type of OBDII scan gauge system.

Something like a ScangaugeII or like my current Aeroforce Interceptor gauge. They pull real time data from the ECM and TCM and display it for me.

It would justbe a cleaner look to have it all in a touch screen display instead of my pillar pods.

I'd need it to accept analog data from a map 2bar sensor for my boost and my AFR sensor.

Application: 2010 Ford Expoorer Sport Trav Adrenalin Supercharged V8 AWD.

Just looking to clean up my monitoring equipment. Not looking for the thump I've posted about in the past few years.

if you wait for the windows 8 tablets to come out... all of your capabilities you need will be met with one of them installed.... you could use an android tablet now, and have obdII, nav, rear view camera (on 3.0+ tabs with usb host enabled).... the only thing you would be lacking is microsoft sync... but they do have blue tooth sync

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.