Obsidian subs

**** it! I really wanted to try their subs out... this is the second time I've looked at em and them not have any!
black friday comming up, lots of discounts comming. You can expect SSA subs, Inciminator audio subs, and soundqubed subs to be on sale if you havent tried those yet.

Still trolling on this forum? And no love after your post? Hrm.
Naw, just stating facts. That's okay Nick, keep racing to the bottom. You will get there eventually.

Gettem Nick!
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ready2go.gif.6557fa3d88b9eaca9c7b8efb9cbd02ed.gif

OH YEAH!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ready2go.gif.6557fa3d88b9eaca9c7b8efb9cbd02ed.gif

Naw, just stating facts. That's okay Nick, keep racing to the bottom. You will get there eventually.
You may need to reference a dictionary for the definition of "fact" instead of "I'm pissy so I'm saying something that is my opinion as a fact." So this is what online butt-hurt looks like in response to HT 18" pricing. Ha.

While this has turned quickly towards SI rather than OA from your post OA products were actually more profitable than you imagine them to be. No race to the bottom there. Again Mark your "facts" are nothing more than your ill-formed opinions. But I'm flattered by you trolling me all the way over here on caraudio.com. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

You may need to reference a dictionary for the definition of "fact" instead of "I'm pissy so I'm saying something that is my opinion as a fact." So this is what online butt-hurt looks like in response to HT 18" pricing. Ha.
While this has turned quickly towards SI rather than OA from your post OA products were actually more profitable than you imagine them to be. No race to the bottom there. Again Mark your "facts" are nothing more than your ill-formed opinions. But I'm flattered by you trolling me all the way over here on caraudio.com. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Not sure what you mean by SI, but hey, no problem friend. I'm here for you! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbcool.gif.25d3f515a7f948dd6be51428263071ef.gif

I don't what the **** either of you are talking about, just saying. Go swing off each others sacks in snackdown or something
No problem Cody, good luck with your future build(s).

I don't what the **** either of you are talking about, just saying. Go swing off each others sacks in snackdown or something
In case you weren't aware. Electrodynamic is the the guy you would have wanted to reach out to for Obsidian subs in the past. I still own one of 3 prototype subs made. The other 2 are actually up for sale right now for 700 local to me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.