Central Region **OFFICIAL CA.COM ILLINOIS MEET-Oct. 21st**

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
Unfortunately they are predicting a 30 percent chance of showers and 61 degrees on that sunday, we still have some time so hopefully that will change. I'll be there after church, so probably around 12:30 unless I go out to breakfast/lunch with pastor bill and his fam.

I still haven't checked for grills, I've been pretty lazy on my day off. 70 hour work weeks FTL.

getting close guys!!! cant wait.. BTW.. its pimpdaddyQ not G.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Andrew

why was i not added to the list.
what the hell.

req -1.

jerks. and i want to be near the top.
Unacceptable. You're not on the list just because your avatar takes up half my screen.

Tommy is the only exception.

Yeah, I'll be there. no system though. I'm really not sure if I can put a HU in here without spending big $$$$. I think I will have to use the factory HU. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Unfortunately they are predicting a 30 percent chance of showers and 61 degrees on that sunday, we still have some time so hopefully that will change. I'll be there after church, so probably around 12:30 unless I go out to breakfast/lunch with pastor bill and his fam.
I still haven't checked for grills, I've been pretty lazy on my day off. 70 hour work weeks FTL.
I'll take 60's as long as the sun is out.

Hopefully the forecast improves.

Just saw this thread (don't come into the regional forums much). Its a friends bday the 20th, if I'm not hungover and can get up early I'll make the drive up regardless of temps unless it's raining/snowing.

Just saw this thread (don't come into the regional forums much). Its a friends bday the 20th, if I'm not hungover and can get up early I'll make the drive up regardless of temps unless it's raining/snowing.
Shut up with the whole snowing thing!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.