Central Region **OFFICIAL CA.COM ILLINOIS MEET-Oct. 21st**

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
yea right now my setup LOOKS like ****.. gets loud as **** for 1 15 tho.. pry will be around 137 on the TL since its tuned lower.. same box, different ports at 58hz was 140.8 for 1 15.. not to shabby in a trunk //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif.. we will see..

Andrew

I keep forgetting to check for grills.

I will do my best to remember tomorrow.

I'd like to reiterate that there will be no alcohol aloud.

Please bring some jewel bags for trash and stuff, I had to make a deposit in case they had to clean up. It shouldn't be a big deal though because there is a dumpster on site.

Hope to see you all soon.

so close guys.. 2 days!!! any other things gonna be happening there? Footbal possibly, grilling out hopefully, showing off the cars, SPL meter, hmm.. what else?

Andrew

yea.. this box I haven't had metered before how it is.. isn't pretty looking, but does the job for now.. waitin for Toxic Tuan to contact me on carpet, and imma redo EVERYTHING in the trunk..

Andrew

Well as of right now my setup is in the basement I hope the rain holds off so i can get it back in the truck by Sunday i have averything ready to go back in the box is repaired and reinforced the port wall shouldn't move now it is glued screwed and glased inplace

so far it looks like i will be nice on Sunday in the 70's

I can't wait

Does anyone want a box for 2 L7 15's? I have one for 2 6" aeroports and 1 for 3 6" aeroports. Both peak about 45hz, tuned around 37hz. I can only bring 1 fyi.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I dont know if ill be able to make it now.

yesterday i hit the brake pedal and my foot went straight to the floor. The brake line burst. Im hoping i can get it fixed by then.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gifI dont know if ill be able to make it now.

yesterday i hit the brake pedal and my foot went straight to the floor. The brake line burst. Im hoping i can get it fixed by then.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Well, i got my laptop today.

Got everything installed on it and everything works, though it's been giving me the blue screen of death every now and then. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Looks like I'll have to send it back in to dell after the meet and have them check it out.

Well, i got my laptop today.
Got everything installed on it and everything works, though it's been giving me the blue screen of death every now and then. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Looks like I'll have to send it back in to dell after the meet and have them check it out.
Im still seeing if this dude will let me borrow the TL

Im still seeing if this dude will let me borrow the TL
If you can get it, that would be great.

I'd hate to have the only computer out there and have this thing take a crap right in the middle of testing.

It gives me the blue screen, then reboots and is fine. So idk whats up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.