OFFICIAL post-your-custom-sub thread: PSI, Resko1, etc!

O.G. D-Wet
10+ year member

[]D [] []v[] []D
[if there's a thread like this already please KINDLY lemme know and I will delete this]

This is just a thread to show off your pics and vids of custom subwoofers. Whether they're yours or someone elses, we want to see them! Even if you sold them but still have the evidence, SHARE IT! Doesn't have to be the biggest baddest or cleanest sounding woofer out there, just custom and unique. Lets see em fellaz! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif

ermm... old one I used to have:

P9060310.jpg
[/img]

15" maxximus motor with some custom top/soft parts //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i'd seriously like to get resko to make me a set of 15" woofers to take 6k a piece.... nom nom

oh and 10" btl

CAQRKLQR.jpg

WOW! Nice subs guys! Always wanted 10" BTLs or Xcons >:p 10" warden would be nasty too! Cant wait to see those 6k 15s if u get em, AudioPipe! Keep them cummin guys. Great start so far!

100_4533.jpg

soft parts from scott. painted and built by me. tc9 motor. d2 8layer FW alum coil. 2.5" WH. large black aluminum dustcap. the sexy! got low as **** to. heres another pic

100_4573.jpg

have vids 2. ill post later

100_4533.jpg

soft parts from scott. painted and built by me. tc9 motor. d2 8layer FW alum coil. 2.5" WH. large black aluminum dustcap. the sexy! got low as **** to. heres another pic

100_4573.jpg

have vids 2. ill post later
In for vids and a$$shots if u got em

DROOOL!!! That is FRESHNESS!

gettting my brahma motor rebuilt to oem specs by psi.. will post some pics when i get it back.
and we'll me ready and waiting lol

beautiful 18 bro. still have it?
No I traded it off a while ago. And to answer the second question I was feeding it around 2k. I don't have substages for too long lol I'm in the proccess of doing my kinda loud sq build right now 2 lvl3 18's sealed in 8 cubes off 1800 rms I just picked up the box of twisted0912 last night.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.