Official "What Frequency is my song yo" post

Really? wow i was expecting like ~35ish...

thats really odd...

how about

"comin down the street" - unk

"re-up" - gucci mane

"its christmas" - gorilla zoe

jus tryin to find the right tunes for my system ya kno

wat does put on hit on the freq
looking for a song that is around 33-34hz so its loud since my box is tuned to that
What the **** were you trying to say with your first string of words (I refuse to call that a sentence)?

And just because your enclosure is tuned to whatever frequency does not mean that frequency will be loud in your vehicle.

"entombment of a machine" - job for a cowboy, you'll hear it when you listen to it
The parts you're thinking of are sharp peaks at 46hz.

What the **** were you trying to say with your first string of words (I refuse to call that a sentence)?
And just because your enclosure is tuned to whatever frequency does not mean that frequency will be loud in your vehicle.

The parts you're thinking of are sharp peaks at 46hz.
Hahaha, I LOL'd.

I believe he was trying to ask what frequency "Put On" by Young Jeezy peaked at on an analyzer, but that's just my interpretation. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.