Central Region Ohio car shows/group gatherings

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI

Pioneer~Saturn
5,000+ posts

Dr. Enclosure
Dayton, OH
Just wondering what ohio's got goin on in the near future. Any car audio groups having gatherings (and looking for members)? or any car audio shows? Anyone wanna form a group near dayton, ohio (dont have to be from there...just within a reasonible drive)?...just to meet like once/maybe twice a month to see everyones **** and have a hear-see of what they can do on the meter. Thanks in advance

i know it was a little meet at WC high school. California sounds promoted the meet. I think they had a TL, buddy of mines thats into car audio went up there but i didnt make it

there is 2 car shows/db drag comps in june. one is the 9th @ the Butler County Fairgrounds and one is the 16th @ xtreme sounds in cincy. check termpro.com for addresses.

AKron here also //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

no shows around here anymore //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

hey you guys here about the show in Findlay ohio I know there will be alot of

tuners there, but i've heard they has some kind of sound off.

It has been about 2 years since I gone to one.

Im not in Ohio but do go there many times a year(my mom lives in Cleveland).I would be down with some meet and greets and what not.

Actually sounds like a good plan, I would love to get my van metered and hear some other set-ups.

Yea I want my car metered even though its not going to be super loud or anything....I just want to know what one 12 on 1500 watts does.

Im curious as well as to what kinda numbers I can do with my rlp and orion 2500d.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Pioneer~Saturn

5,000+ posts
Dr. Enclosure
Pioneer~Saturn
Dayton, OH
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date