Ok I need a simple thing what side of the amp is input and what side is output please

Please help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
e990c1b16ef005935c64d2c0fd0a4106.jpg
e990c1b16ef005935c64d2c0fd0a4106.jpg

Thanks for your help clown if u bothered to read it I have power for both amps why the **** would I use a ground for a speaker wire

No, really, your posts so far make it very clear you don't have any business trying to do this yourself.

The best I can decipher is that you're attempting to "replace" your factory amp with this but if you even have to ask the question you definitely have no business trying to wire the new amp into the ECM bundle.

The correct method to replace the factory amp is to buy a METRA OEM integration or bypass kit (whichever is appropriate for your vehicle) or running all new wires to all speakers, power, ground, signal and remote turn on.

Not to be cruel but when somebody is this far off from knowing what they're doing nobody here is going to give you any advice beyond "go to a professional" because we don't want have it on our conscience when you destroy something or burn your car to the ground.

Thanks for your help clown if u bothered to read it I have power for both amps why the **** would I use a ground for a speaker wire

Don't be a douchebag. Whether or not you realize it, this is actually really good advice. We can clearly see in those pictures, you have speaker wire, wired up as either the ground or as the remote in. Either way, along with your question, you have no clue what you are doing. This is not even a 1, this is about a .5 out of 10 on a difficulty scale, and if you don't know this then there is probably something else wrong with your setup. There may be something else so simple, but so wrong that could burn down your vehicle. If you don't know what a speaker connection on an amp looks like, and don't know what "12v, ground, remote in" mean, you should stop trying to install this yourself.

I seen it all now.... 1st this....

Ok I need a simple thing what side of the amp is input and what side is output please

Then this?

8HKsRw.jpg

8D3oGj6.jpg

This is one crazy thread

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.