Central Region Oklahoma G2G

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
A lot of you guys left right when I got there. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif Got a 144.7 on dash with a Yukon XL. For all those that were there, I was the last one that was metered, after the raffle calling was over.

Edit: I also made a 151.9 at the port. I threw this rig together over night and finished it in the morning after Larson gave me the box. Thanks again!

First off I would like to say THANK YOU to everyone that showed up. I didn't take an official car count, but would say it had to be close to 40 or so. Everything went as planned and really enjoyed meeting/seeing everyone.

Second, for anyone who listened to my Honda, I apologize for how bad it sounded. If I would have actually listened to it myself first, I don't think I would have pulled it outside.

Anywho, looking forward to next years G2G and again, a big thanks go out to you guys for driving as far as some of you did!

Jason

Yeah, I had a good time. I received a better score than I expected. I didn't socialize that much, because I was throwing stuff together at the last second.

I look forward to the next one. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I might have my build ready in time next time. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

A lot of you guys left right when I got there. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif Got a 144.7 on dash with a Yukon XL. For all those that were there, I was the last one that was metered, after the raffle calling was over.
Edit: I also made a 151.9 at the port. I threw this rig together over night and finished it in the morning after Larson gave me the box. Thanks again!
No problem, hope it treats you well. I forgot to ask, but did you get the BL metered? And thanks Jason for hosting this, don't know if I met you or not. Larson

Yeah, I had a good time. I received a better score than I expected. I didn't socialize that much, because I was throwing stuff together at the last second.
I look forward to the next one. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I might have my build ready in time next time. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
It was a lot of fun and if you didn't bother coming, you missed out:p:!

No problem, hope it treats you well. I forgot to ask, but did you get the BL metered? And thanks Jason for hosting this, don't know if I met you or not. Larson
I was the one with the Dynamat hat on running around like a chicken with it's head cut off:laugh:. You are in Norman right? If so, stop by and say HI!

It was a lot of fun and if you didn't bother coming, you missed out:p:!

I was the one with the Dynamat hat on running around like a chicken with it's head cut off:laugh:. You are in Norman right? If so, stop by and say HI!
Sure will man. By the way, if you ever need some help man, just holler, an extra hand can be very useful sometimes. Also something I've never asked you guys over there, do you guys have a meter on hand usually?

Larson

Sure will man. By the way, if you ever need some help man, just holler, an extra hand can be very useful sometimes. Also something I've never asked you guys over there, do you guys have a meter on hand usually?Larson
I have an RTA, but it needs to be sent back to AC and get some update/upgrades. Right now it only read to like 136, I think.

I have an RTA, but it needs to be sent back to AC and get some update/upgrades. Right now it only read to like 136, I think.
Sounds like a fun toy, always wanted to mess with one of those. Maybe I can swing by the shop some time and mess with it for a bit, that is if its ok with you.

Larson

Sounds like a fun toy, always wanted to mess with one of those. Maybe I can swing by the shop some time and mess with it for a bit, that is if its ok with you.Larson
Yeah, you need to get that car metered. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif I'm sure it'll play nicely with the meter.

Yeah, you need to get that car metered. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif I'm sure it'll play nicely with the meter.
It'd be cool to get it metered with 1 amp than 2 amps, and at .5 strapped and 2 ohms strapped.... but don't know if that'll ever happen. Also, would be nice to have some "sq" involved in the car.

It'd be cool to get it metered with 1 amp than 2 amps, and at .5 strapped and 2 ohms strapped.... but don't know if that'll ever happen. Also, would be nice to have some "sq" involved in the car.
Sounds like a fun toy, always wanted to mess with one of those. Maybe I can swing by the shop some time and mess with it for a bit, that is if its ok with you.Larson
If you have any kind of EQ in your system, spending even a few hours tuning it with an RTA will do wonders for the sound. And your more than welcome to come and play with the RTA. That's what it's for:D.

yeah guys it was great...sorry for just postin now...just got back from tulsa..

jason, apologies for not sticking long enough to help clean

and sam, u r-tard came too late lol...glad u made it though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

jowens500

10+ year member
"A boom box is not a toy"
jowens500
Okc, OK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date