Optima D31M vs. Batcaps

Pretend AH is like a gas ....the more you have the longer you can go, so its very important.
Makes sense. Thats what i thought just wasnt sure. I guess keeping what i have now is my best bet right now.

Just wondering, Unless your street racing why does the extra little bit of weight matter. And you should just get a kinetik or XS Power.
I can really feel the difference in the ass end of my car with everything in it. Before my next setup im adding a bit of dampener in the trunk and ill be runnning 2 subs instead of the usual 1 sub that i usually run so its already gonna be a heavier that way so i was thinking if i could shed some battery weight that would help but.

i love my batcap 2000 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif...
34 lbs
**** thats almost half the weight of my optima
Use birch for the box.
Ive thought about it but ive never seen direct comparisons on how much lighter birch actually is.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.