Optima yellow or red top???

So the yellow top why is it better than the red top??
yellow top is deep cycle.

this dude is talking about red VS yellow

is this a step up or down from a yellow top? how much shipped to downstate IL?
Well I wouldnt really consider it a step up or down, its more of like they are for slightly different uses.
Red Tops are designed to be used as a starting battery, and Yellow Tops are designed as a deep cycle backup battery
exactly. but the red top is still a slow discharge gel cell and its great for audio applications. just not quite a backup battery like the yellow top.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Johnson controls makes Optima batteries now. They also make most of the auto parts store and chain store brands. You will be just as well off...
the AVIC was a tad more complicated to wire not to mention stuffing it in a smallish stereo hole. thanks for advice.
So I don't know what i'm doing but I really like the used H-KO but when i look at the specs it looks like it could overpower the sub if I'm...
Some equipment like AMPS comes with it no owner's manual. So the lights blinking on or off has to be taken somewhere else. Search engine. Car...

About this thread

disturbed_cbr

10+ year member
SLAMMIN
disturbed_cbr
George West, Texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date