Options for my 2016 MKZ Hybrid

Participant count
  • Participant list

germanyt
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
So my car doesnt have an alternator. The powertrain generate power that is stepped down into appropriate charging voltage for the battery that powers the accessories. I would like to install 2 Sundown SA 8s on 1k rms firing forward. I plan to tuck the box on top of the battery pack and port through the center arm rest.

2014-lincoln-mkz-hybrid-review-05.jpg

Ill kerf the back of the box to match a cardboard cutout of the shape so its a nice flush look. I also have to triple up the baffle withba flush mount 2 layers deep so the box can be pushed all the way up to the seats without the subs hitting them.

Im thinking a dsp, 1krms amp, 4 channel, and some decent components in the factory locations. I could add a small xs power bat if needed.

Any thoughts on the setup? Or the electrical issues?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.