Out of the Game for years want your input

Participant count
  • Participant list

lvfive.o
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Las Vegas
I am asking everywhere but thought I would put it in the appropriate forums. Some background info, this is going into a 2005 Honda coupe. I am not one for rear fill but it looks like I am going to have the power so what the hell. I am going to be running a Sundown 100.4 amp, so 100 RMS per channel. I was looking at Rainbow SLC 265 but its been so long I don't remember the difference between the regular SLC's and the kicks or if they even still do both for up front. I thought about running Germaniums and bridging the amp but that would send 320 watts rms and I am not sure if they could handle it and I am not planning to build enclosures. So what other speakers if I decided to run either just front speaker or run rear fill would you guys recommend. $300 a set is really my price limit. I think that is plenty.

Will be running two custom built 12" subs ran by two Sundown 2500Ds 5k rms so I want something loud and clear up front.

do you already have the sundown amp?

if you do why not go active & use DIY drivers/

or if not maybe you can looking into Hertz,HAT,Morel,Image Dynamics,there are plenty of reviews on this forum.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.