Overall great subwoofer, money not factor

Norcalracer283
10+ year member

4 more years of hell....
Danville, Ca
Basically, i want a sub that i will be satisfied with for a long time. Right now i have 2 10 inch type R's and they sound great, but now that i put them in the trunk of my sedan, the acoustics just make them not loud enough. I had been looking into a 15 inch XXX or finding an older brahma, but then i realized i might now know what there is on the market these days.

*1200-1800 watts handling

*sq key (xbl tech?)

Anyone have any suggestions?

How much room do u have to work with? If u have the room with that power I am sure 2 12" or 15" SI mags will give more than what u want. And u didnt mention if the Type Rs were ported or sealed.If they are sealed go head a port them before u go buy a new setup

And multiple W7s will rape multiple Magnums in terms of soundquality/output/everything-that-matters.
Post title:

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
Are you saying mags have bad SQ?

How much room do u have to work with? If u have the room with that power I am sure 2 12" or 15" SI mags will give more than what u want. And u didnt mention if the Type Rs were ported or sealed.If they are sealed go head a port them before u go buy a new setup
Not saying they arent the ****, but have you ever even heard any mags? How do you know they will be enough for him??? You know him or something?

Are you saying mags have bad SQ?
Not at all.

SQ when it comes to subwoofers is a bit subjective, but based on my own personal experience, the general consensus is the W7 has the slight advantage in terms of sound quality.

Don't read between the lines. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.