pa mofo

i think its the 4 inch its the model of it.. its dual 2 ohm if that helps
how many of the things does it have on the dustcap? 4 or more?

the old models had 4 i think with the power acoustik word in the middle of the cap, the new ones just have a ton of those things sticking out on the cone.

example:

powmofo12.jpg

MOFO10.jpg

if it's the 4" model, pick it up, they get loud for what they are, won't sound the best in the world though.

whats with all these mofo threads all of the sudden?
cause for the price holy crap they are loud and two of them are pretty loud also they aint really a sub to make fun of the only thing you can make fun of it about is that it has crappy sound quality

my uncle has two 12" mofos and they are crazy loud lots of spl come these things. the sound quality isnt good because they are more spl drivers than anything. my uncle picked two of em up in a dual vented virtual technologies box for 75 bucks. which isnt bad because they retail for 200 each

Somone needs to put rated power to them and show why they're junk[/quotemy uncle is running two kenwood 1800 mono amps to em they are getting 900 rms each @ 1ohm you can smell the coils burning but they still havent went and he has had em for a lil over year now. i know they are not the best subs in the world but you can not buy a brand new sub for that price that is that loud unless you are buying from a friend with a better quality sub. there are some subwoofers out there for that price that sound alot better like the diamond d3 - fi ssd - you know way better subs but i still havent heard a cheap sub get ass loud as the pa mofo.

The new stuff is junk. But, they do get pretty loud. I had a buddy meter 150 in a spl box with 2 12" mofos. It sounded like **** as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.