Pa Mofo????

so say your putting this one MOFO against 4 15"inch memphis PR's that are in a CRX what would the outcome be cause i will get two if thats what it takes my friend has four MOFO's in a explorer and is the loudest here
by loudest here i hope you don't mean loudest in illinois. theres alot of people in illinois that are loud. with less then 15s as well.

my dude luke.. 6 dd 2512s.. stetsom 2k6

me.. **** in sig

my dude Cody.. 1/2 wall 4 dd 1515s on mtx 92001 (3000 watts)

cd.jpg

my dude luke.. 6 dd 2512s.. stetsom 2k6

me.. **** in sig

my dude Cody.. 1/2 wall 4 dd 1515s on mtx 92001 (3000 watts)

cd.jpg

flippin beautiful man thats awesome and i doubt your town would **** on us we do have an S10 rollin around with 2 BTL's nice system man!!!

Ok so changed my mind ish lol im juggling between subs im pulling my hair out im building the box right now its my first time building one but its like a process of elimination lol im really digging the BTL for a F150 pickup lol but i dont know what to do im leaning the oppisite way of the MOFO! help me out guys and gals!

flippin beautiful man thats awesome and i doubt your town would **** on us we do have an S10 rollin around with 2 BTL's nice system man!!!
BTLs wil and CAN get loud.. I doubt he beats thos 6 12s tho

hwy rip, the pic with the 4 1515s, wat vehicle is that in
1995 F150 Ext cab

Ok so changed my mind ish lol im juggling between subs im pulling my hair out im building the box right now its my first time building one but its like a process of elimination lol im really digging the BTL for a F150 pickup lol but i dont know what to do im leaning the oppisite way of the MOFO! help me out guys and gals!
Man i say go with AQ or DD.. Every DD I have ever used has been amazing and the AQ SD2.5 (Before the SDC) i seen one in a proper box on 1000watts do 140.5.. oh SNAPS its in my GFs car LOL...

Org DD sticker is FTW in an Aveo..1606 @2ohm

sts.jpg

her system in her other car- DD 510s on 1606 @2ohm

qq.jpg

Ok steve-o u r going to need alot more than that to even be up with the big boys here in mattoon....Homie fonz gots 4 pr in his crx...danny going to have somthing crazy..and me its going to be a surprise..u dont have a job or anyway of income u need to try and get that job so u can try and hang with use cause use three all got jobs and ways of income plus MOFO's come on I got L7's u really think those can keep up with those when my box gets done right....NO Come on ur smart but tryin to play ball with big boys is not smart...Love u

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.