PDX 4.100 or 2.150

RoachForLife
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Florida
$65 more for the 4.100 over the 2channel. Although Im only using the 2 channels right now I was thinking might be good for down the road? I dunno, help sway me one way or another. Is it just throwing $65 away or what? Going on a set of PG RSD65cs

Thanks

i say go for the four channels as it'll give you more flexibility down the road if you were ever to go active or if you were going to bi-amp some components. but also that $65 will also give your more power when you bridge the amp into two channels, so in a sense, that $65 will not go to waste.

Go with the 4 channel, it's not much more and it's better not to regret it in the future. Plus you can always bridge the channels if you only want to use 2 if you ever wanted to

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.