Peugeot 207 2007 stereo upgrade

Participant count
  • Participant list

uuk500s

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hello, I have a Peugeot 207 SE 2007 and would like to upgrade its existing car stereo. It’s a single cd fm/am radio and I would like to get something that has dab+ and the ability to play music and podcasts from my Apple iPhone (I believe this is called CarPlay.) Do you know which single unit I need to be able to do this. I have photos of my existing stereo and its connectors, but do not know how to identify what they are. I’m assuming I will need some sort of adaptor kit. I would like the single unit to have a display if possible. I have seen units that have a floating separate screen on which it can show Google maps and similar. Any help or advice on upgrading and what is needed would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

IMG_2022.jpeg
IMG_2021.jpeg
IMG_2019.jpeg
IMG_2016.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2020.jpeg
    IMG_2020.jpeg
    536.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2018.jpeg
    IMG_2018.jpeg
    568.6 KB · Views: 1
Activity