Phoenixgolds new 10kw monster

hifonics/maxxonics are built in china, the cactus looking board is from Korea, and phoenix is just bought by stinger........ (for my money it is a knock off of the Cactus 9k) my .02
u're wrong, they're designed in the USA and built in Korea

u're wrong, they're designed in the USA and built in Korea
its all from Asia... whether it be China, Korea or wherever...

the whole "Designed in USA" is LOLZ because I'd like to know

what exactly is designed in the good ol USA ???

is it the sticker that will differentiate the one amp from the other? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

and for the record all that crap comes from the same buildhouse for the most part... there are about a HAND FULL of buildhouses that supply to the various companies... lets not kid ourselves.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh:

china and korea boththey are however designed in house right here in the USA //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
can you please explain to me what you mean by "designed" ?????

if by choosing which board out of the MANY that a buildhouse has available then yes I'll agree with you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh:

GONE are the days of amps being "designed" or "built" in the USA....

they simply pick an amp style, board and if the company has even a remote budget to work with they will pay "extra" for different heatsink... but that isnt the case MOST OF THE TIME... as the product in the market CLEARLY shows //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

regardless of where they are builtthe maxxsonics brands are all original and designed in the USA and that is the entire point here.
please explain what you mean by "designed" ???????

you need to make this clear PLEASE !!!!

I am in no way bashing on the brand because in fact I like their gear VERY MUCH... what I think is HILARIOUS is the fact that you keep throwing this DESIGNED in the USA sh$t around //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh:

can you please explain to me what you mean by "designed" ?????
if by choosing which board out of the MANY that a buildhouse has available then yes I'll agree with you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh:

GONE are the days of amps being "designed" or "built" in the USA....

they simply pick an amp style, board and if the company has even a remote budget to work with they will pay "extra" for different heatsink... but that isnt the case MOST OF THE TIME... as the product in the market CLEARLY shows //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
by designed in the USA i mean exactly that. the designs are then sent to korea to be made

you can call and talk to 1 of the design engineers right here in the usa on any weekday.

they do not buy boards from anyone that is fact. they design them inhouse.

i agree that the majority of the amp companies do buy boards from the likes of zenon ect maxxsonics however does not.

by designed in the USA i mean exactly that. the designs are then sent to korea to be madeyou can call and talk to 1 of the design engineers right here in the usa on any weekday.

they do not buy boards from anyone that is fact. they design them inhouse.

i agree that the majority of the amp companies do buy boards from the likes of zenon ect maxxsonics however does not.

then please explain to me how it is that Hifonics share MANY other amp boards with other brands???

please tell me this?

and for the record I know where Hifonics gets their amps made...

its the same place CS now gets their amps made along with AB, DD and other companies as well... oh lets not forget Soundstream and even KICKER..

they all get amps made from the SAME BUILDHOUSE....

so this whole theory about boards being designed and crap..oh please !!!

all that is done is some MINOR adjustments made to an existing board IF THAT... so save the song and dance for someone else my good man...

or we can go into the whole BOARD comparison of Hifonics and OTHER brands as well //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

then please explain to me how it is that Hifonics share MANY other amp boards with other brands???
please tell me this?

and for the record I know where Hifonics gets their amps made...

its the same place CS now gets their amps made along with AB, DD and other companies as well... oh lets not forget Soundstream and even KICKER..

they all get amps made from the SAME BUILDHOUSE....

so this whole theory about boards being designed and crap..oh please !!!

all that is done is some MINOR adjustments are made to an exisiting board IF THAT... so save the song and dance for someone else my good man...

or we can go into the whole BOARD comparison of Hifonics and OTHER brands as well //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
do some research //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

the maxxsonics boards are the original not the copy lol

just do some research you will find it dude.

where an amp is built is not in question where the design originated is.

there is a thread somewhere on here or roe that states this straight from the maxx rep on the forums.

do some research //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gifthe maxxsonics boards are the original not the copy lol

just do some research you will find it dude.

where an amp is built is not in question where the design originated is.

there is a thread somewhere on here or roe that states this straight from the maxx rep on the forums.
that's goes to show how much these cats don't know, just like SIc says , go and do some research, and you will find out. Roe, amp guts will show all the Hifonics branded amps, take a look at the boards of the 2000, 2001, on up amps and you'll see. The hifonics boards are the father of all amp board designs of today, the rest or just copies. So Zenon builds a knock of design and sell it to who ever wants one, and you get charged more for it in the end.

if they werent the original how did MAXXsonics have a legal issue with Zenon? for copyright issues //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.