Central Region Pics From Official CA.Com Illinois Meet!!!............

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
there was like 3 peopel with cameras but only one had a real camera some kind of liek a slr camera.... anyway he might of been another guy maybe he dont know ho w to post them online and have to ask someone else..

but im pretty sure hes the guy with the camera

there was like 3 peopel with cameras but only one had a real camera some kind of liek a slr camera.... anyway he might of been another guy maybe he dont know ho w to post them online and have to ask someone else..
yes, i had the SLR. That sexy ass guy was me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/blush.gif.99bc659ee2012b7d826165e26fb5eebe.gif

ah, well thats different.

If you were at the meet and see yourself or your ride repost the pic with a caption please.

Thanks for the pics tonyguy.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.