pics of my wall finished

pretty badass
thanks man

Normally I don't like stuff like that (dust caps).
But I have to say I like those dust caps a lot, as said above, very original, probably look pretty sweet when they are movin.
thanks im not usally into em either but when i seen pics i had to lol, and they look way better in person. and yes i think they look amazing when the subs are moving lol

I can dig it.
Dustcaps are sick.

thanks bro!

that's the official jail bait hair trick vid //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
lol y?

one on the left is my sister=17yrs old

one on the rite is my GF=20yrs old

me taping=turning 20 in a few months.

no way, girl on left=15 and on right=12 you=in prison if you touch her //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

its nothing special its just a 99' ford ranger ext cab, all iv done is tint and the stereo lol but here are the 2 that i have in my photobucket

truck.jpg

DSCN1788.jpg

like i said its nothing special but hey i got it for free so im not gona complain lol

hey in that hair trick vid what song is that ? got a feeling that will drop in my car and i will mos def hav to have the pimp slow that down for sho !

Good job on the wall man really like it. Who did the dust caps of the old subs ? thinkin that ws very cool.

hey in that hair trick vid what song is that ? got a feeling that will drop in my car and i will mos def hav to have the pimp slow that down for sho !Good job on the wall man really like it. Who did the dust caps of the old subs ? thinkin that ws very cool.

Thats Sean Paul - You aint know (slowed)

Truck looks good man, looks pretty loud for sure. How do the xl's like that power?

**** dude nice build and nice hair trick
Thanks mang

looks good. going to dropfest?
i thank you, and no i dont think i will be able to make it out there. ima try but i cant guarentee nething:(

hey in that hair trick vid what song is that ? got a feeling that will drop in my car and i will mos def hav to have the pimp slow that down for sho !Good job on the wall man really like it. Who did the dust caps of the old subs ? thinkin that ws very cool.
thanks for the comment, and the caps were done by onfiregraphics i think thats the name, but its something that DC is overing now. Custom airbrushed caps.and i seen some pics of the first ones and i was like i have to have them lol, and my subs were already w rusty for D1coils so i called em and had em put them on too:D

Lookin good //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
thanks bro, like said before im hella happy w this build! sounds great and is hella loud

Thats Sean Paul - You aint know (slowed)

Truck looks good man, looks pretty loud for sure. How do the xl's like that power?
so far they are takeing it like champs, takes me bout 8 full tilt 40hz burps and 2.5songs and they start getting warm. i dont think thats to bad for 1500rms rated woofers w 2600+ goin to em

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.