Pics of new rims, now what?

don't know if it's the easiest way to take them off, but i had emblems on an older car of mine i wanted off so i just held a hairdryer to them for awhile. takes a little bit but the adhesive starts warming up and you can slowly peel them off, after that just clean the remainder of it off.

I have to agree with the rest of the guys here and say take those rims back, they are UGLY. You can get some rims for summer and toss your stock rims/tires back on in the winter. I hope you didn't actually pay for those rims. Bad choice IMO.

Buy a Chevy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
or go out and get a nissan titan which blows the ford and chevys out of the water...

looks like he got the basic version with no frills on it.. cause of that cheap abs looking bumper.. i just hate ford vehicles.. they arent well built, unless you consider a guy who is drunk or high building your vehicle quality //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

or go out and get a nissan titan which blows the ford and chevys out of the water...
looks like he got the basic version with no frills on it.. cause of that cheap abs looking bumper.. i just hate ford vehicles.. they arent well built, unless you consider a guy who is drunk or high building your vehicle quality //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
Yeah, the Nissan blows all right.. Chevy > Toyota > Ford > Dodge > Nissan

Gotta look at the whole package //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Anyways, to get back on topic. the FIRST thing i'd do is something with there grill. Either get it body-color painted, or paint it black with some billet inserts. Just my opinion.

as long as you're happy, unfortunately i wouldn't be. Are you going to go 4x4ing with the truck? Why so much rubber? The rims probabaly wouldn't look so bad if you had a lower profile tire. You should have left those tires on teh stock rims and bought performance tires.

Chrome... FTL..

Just go with painted bumpers, and the new grille. something abotu the billet grilles on the new f-150s kidna strikes me.. I like it.

Hate the truck, like the front end. lol

Orrrrrr you could drive a Nissan truck straight up your fucking ass. Thats what I think of you and Nissan.

Not bad...gonna look better once you get the bigger rim's in the future though of course but those honestly look like they belond on a ricer there so small. not saying that to be mean or nothing man just saying honest truth.

Thanks for all the input guys even though much of it is negative. I expected it though because of the types of guys on this website. Again the rims were a cheap temporary thing for now. And for the audio i already have a nice setup going in there that gets decently loud. And yes this is the basic ford truck and as far as them not being well built thfords are the only truck with a full box frame, and would never drive anything else. and if you havnt noticed instead of trying to get rid of all the black on it and the front end i decided to embrace it and make a clean ORIGINAL truck. I'm 16 and am doing the best I can with money. And 24's new front ends etc. would be out of my price range and I'm not a showoff thats trying to be flashy which only leads to your 2000 dollar investment stolen. Not to mention i would never put rims that size on there because they make your truck drive like s#!t. I think the grille will be next.

get new rims that look cooler
yes i will be getting the chrome center cap and chrome nuts changed to black and they look really clean while moving but at standstill I think theyre alright. They'll do for now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.