Pics of System

I have had the system in for a few months but havent had a chance to get pics until now. Equipments in my sig.
1223924703.jpg

sub/box/amp

1223924675.jpg

sub

1223924640.jpg

amp

1223924606.jpg

headunit/ with ipod cable through air vent( i was to lazy to take dash apart)

1223924469.jpg

truck

1223924566.jpg
That sticker is super gay, and nothing is secured or finished. Stop being lazy and just finish it, thats not much to do. It'll look good then.

- learn to properly clean your car, i see lots of streaks

- make an amp rack and neatly run your cables

- get that cable out of the vent

- Redo your box, carpet it, and use a terminal cup

- straighten your sub

- get rid of all those stickers on your box and windshield

breathtaking?..naa its Lifetaking...

I could overlook everything with the exception of nothing being attached to the vehicle. It's dangerous my man //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I could overlook everything with the exception of nothing being attached to the vehicle. It's dangerous my man //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
He said the box was bolted down.
OP: Nothing is finished. You admittedly didn't even bother to remove the dash panel to run wiring properly. But then post pics for us to critique? You were just asking for flames here tbh.

He said the box was bolted down.
OP: Nothing is finished. You admittedly didn't even bother to remove the dash panel to run wiring properly. But then post pics for us to critique? You were just asking for flames here tbh.
I was too horrified after looking at the pictures to continue reading //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I was too horrified after looking at the pictures to continue reading //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
What are you talking about man.... His install is better than a couple of the local custom shop's installs:eek:

You have a terminal cup, but would rather put the wires through the port... =|

And you just decided to run either the aux or USB through the A/C vent...? Not to mention, you didn't even try to hide the wires... and honestly, bare MDF makes me want to throw up. Carpet or paint it. And if you're just gunna have wires hanging around, at least get some wire looms.

fi audio?
i thought it was fig audio
LIEK TEH NOOTUN

Your ground wire (going into the amp) is too small. It is supposed to be AT LEAST the size of the power wire, if not larger.
Nice catch. My power wire is 8 awg to my amps (cut down from 2 awg), then 4 AWG ground. FOR TEH ULTIMATEE! (Mostly because I have a unibody :joy:)

You have a terminal cup, but would rather put the wires through the port... =|
I was wondering about that. It looks like it has wires running to it as well. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

I am sure it functions fine, but as far as everything else goes i am not a fan.

The HU dash kit doesnt seem to fit right.

The ipod cable is awful.

Wires out of port is no good.

No amp rack=bad

Sub box sliding around=bad

Stickers on car and sub box are not appealing.

Like everyone has said. Take your time and make it look nice.

yeah who did dig it up, ha.ok to answer all the questions and flames.

1. Ipod cable- I had just got my iPhone and was in a rush to hook it up and didn't want undo the whole dash. I eventually( few weeks ago) ran it into my glove compartment.

2. I no the dash kit doesn't fit, which is wierd bc I have never seen gaps in some1s b4. And since Its not a show car and I don't really mind it, so I just left it. I've had that ***** in there for 4 yrs now. I think it's bout time I upgrade.

3. The gay tirerack sticker is removed, I don't need more attention with a system and 5% tint, so it's gone.

4. Amp is secured down with Velcro and both +\- are 4 gauge. Have a red top upfront with only slight voltage drop at night.

5. The box was bought from a member on this site. Everything was like that when I got it. The tcup was installed at cc b4 I left that job. The box is also bolted down thru box into floor.

6. All wire is neatly ran thru the car and are only seen from where they go into the amp.

I plan on painting the box this summer when it gets warm out.

I plan on gettin another ssd eventually and running the amp at 1 ohm.

Thanks for the comments and flames. By no means do I consider my system perfect but have progressed from audiobahns, cvrs, and now the ssd. I feel like I've come a long ways from when I first started doing this crap. Keep the comments coming!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.