pics of tinted cars.

i had 5 percent on my 86 caprice

let me tell you..from experience..that is the worst thing I could have done.

every single traffic stop done on me was because of that. I got a ticket for 72.50...by a prick rookie cop. Obviously doesn't believe in professional courtesy.

you get harrassed by every single beat cop...

not a good idea...get the legal limit. TRUST ME

Personally...it was awesome in the sun...shitty at night and rain.

Now I know that a lot of people carry a lot of illigal things in your car..and let me tell you..in court..dark tint on a "suspicious vehicle" is PC (probable cause) to conduct a search. So yes...you better be 100% legal when driving around w/ that dark ass tint.

I hate it when doing traffic stops...it's a *****..most people that have it are "gangsters" or "thugs" and they all get harrassed and searched. It's a good reason to get pulled over...trust me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Save yourself...go legal. Especially if you ever drink or do drugs

Oh...and don't ever drive at night...your F'ed...literally (by the cops)

I have just had bad experiences

I'm going to get mine today that will be 28 percent (fla legal) unless they changed the law w/o me knowing

My jeep - Double 5% up front, Triple on back, 30% on windshield (15% soon)

Video

452346b0.jpg

edaf9856.jpg

f1bf2008.jpg

Random Mustang

Water%20(12).JPG

In MI you can have the back windows tinted as much as you want and nothing for the front except for a 5"s on the top part of the windshield. I know a state trooper so I should be pretty good.
in michigan u can too have ur fronts tinted, not sure the darkness

In MI you can have the back windows tinted as much as you want and nothing for the front except for a 5"s on the top part of the windshield. I know a state trooper so I should be pretty good.
there's a line on your windshield, i believe the "4A" line or something; That's as low as you can tint, not a static measurement like 5".

You can't 0% tint the top 5" of your hummer's front glass, for instance.

Could Somebody give me an estimate on what % my tint is. i just bought the car and i forgot to ask what the % is. All i know it is legal here in alberta. Anyways, too keep on topic, i like the tint cause on a sunny day it keeps it fairly dark inside and at night, it isnt hard to see out the windows. And you cannot see in side of the back unless you really try hard and press right up against the glass.

This is a picture of 1.75% VLT tint. The rest of my windows are 35% VLT. It makes it almost impossible to see inside, and past 5 at night it's not possible to see outside. I've caught cops staring at it, but since that's my only one and I do have a van, it's not illegal.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.