Pimp My ride Jackhammer x2?

Well, towards the end of the episode those jackhammers do look pretty badass back there thumping.

Doesnt matter about the colors used to paint //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Legal trouble because if the guy goes deaf, he can blame MTV for causing that, playing the music too loud. They installed it and they cant control how the person can play it..so they have to limit it, but still, Mad Mike said its gonna be louder than any other system...pretty pathetic when in a trunk setup and a single 15 with 500w I got louder thatn 136.
Thank you, some people on here must just be retarded.

i really do wonder how much db's two of them monsters do throw out? i mean look what they threw out in a bread truck with the back door up and the side door open 136 db. they are only leting those subs see 12,000 watts full out. those subs togather can handle 24,000 - 25,000watts max if they really want to see dbs feed those jackhammers more power i want to see what those subs can really do. MTX says that they are the best subs out there. why want they prove it you all know what i mean.

why is it that when PMR has the room to put a BIG box just right for a jackhammer they put two in Thar WTF? they would get louder with one in the right box than two in 2cubs

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.