Pioneer and ipod?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Americanstrat21
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I have a Pioneer Deh-600UB and I am wondering if you can change the settings on the HU so that you can search through your ipod to find songs instead of going through it on the actual deck. The only reason I want to do this is because I can find songs A LOT faster if I was able to search the ipod instead of the hu.

Thanks!

I have a Pioneer Deh-600UB and I am wondering if you can change the settings on the HU so that you can search through your ipod to find songs instead of going through it on the actual deck. The only reason I want to do this is because I can find songs A LOT faster if I was able to search the ipod instead of the hu.
Thanks!
Press and hold the RDM button, until the HU displays "CONTROL IPOD". You can now control the iPod using the iPod itself, instead of the HU.

Also, don't forget that you can press the List button again when viewing Artists, Albums, Songs, etc. to bring up an alphabet, which you can then scroll through to make searching easier.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.