• Participant list

tipnitty
10+ year member

TH^T GUY
St.louis
Item(s) for Sale:

Pioneer avic D2 with 2010 east and west maps and Ipod

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Unit physically is in great shape just a little dirty and has NO scratches. All exterior buttons work fine. Disks work fine and ipod integration ($30) works. Has 2010 Maps with it as well ($40). You can add dvd with an external dvd player. I've had this unit for less than a year and never really had a problem with the unit until now. From what I have been told by Pioneer the unit needs to have the screen recalibrated, which I have the instructions on how to do. It really only happens to me when the inside of the car is warm. It would take you about an hour at most to get it recalibrated. I really just don't want to mess with it. You can still listen to music from the radio/cd/ipod but it will push the "next" button on its own or randomly switch from fm to am radio on its own. But according to pioneer the calibration will fix this. I don't need navigation anymore so I figure someone else can get a good deal(with some patience) on this and have great navigation and a pretty good looking radio.

There is plenty of info on avic411 to help you for anything you need.

Price:

SOLDShipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Included

Item Pictures:

IMG_20110805_115923.jpg

IMG_20110805_115937.jpg

song lists will show up for a cd, the one I have in is just really old.

IMG_20110805_120005.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Really want cash, but if I had to make a suggestion,

Headunits, 6.5s, em2 parts, autometer gauges. But let me know. Maybe even xbox stuff.

Em1 is 96-00 em2 is 01-05. Send me pics of both hccas and gauges please. I already have gauges in my supra but might add some to my truck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.