Pioneer Avic D3 GPS/DVD

Participant count
  • Participant list

s94658
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

I have a Pioneer Avic D3 for sale.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

The unit is in like new condition... It was installed in my summer only car so hardly used. Extras with it are the output cord (unit doesnt have RCAs built in so this cord is needed to wire amps, monitors etc...) Ipod cord, screen protector. The only thing I dont have for it is the east coast NAV disc, it was misplaced however they sell for 8-10 bucks on ebay. I do have the west coast disc. Also I cant remember if it originally came with a remote but I dont have it if it did. I never use the remotes with headunits so it was never a problem for me.

Price:

375 shipped to lower 48 only

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will ship via USPS day after payment is received. I didnt include pics because my digital camera dropped and broke. I can assure you it looks like any other avic d3, but if you really need some pics I can borrow a camera and take a couple. I have a few references here also on ebay under same user name and nasioc.com both 100% feedback ratings.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.