Pioneer DEH-80PRS

suleman36
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
USA
Item(s) for Sale:

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Brand New. Never opened. Amazon purchase and still in Amazon box.

Price:

$235.00

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Free shipping to lower 48 states.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

View attachment 26554575

It is brand new in box. it was purchased from Amazon stock and fulfilled from Amazon. Not a third party. I just didn't feel like re-taping the box. Thats all. I can take a picture once i get a serious buyer. No worries.

FYI just a heads up the rca's on the HU are set up alil different then most HU's the top RCA's are rear "mids" the middle set is front "tweets" and bottom is subs.. Most are set up as top is front mid is back and bottom is sub. Just saying so you don't wire ur setup as one would think it should be a an blow a few speakers...

P.S - Use network mode switch located on chassis. Really a great HU its no cd7000 series but for the money its unbeatable. GLOP

FYI just a heads up the rca's on the HU are set up alil different then most HU's the top RCA's are rear "mids" the middle set is front "tweets" and bottom is subs.. Most are set up as top is front mid is back and bottom is sub. Just saying so you don't wire ur setup as one would think it should be a an blow a few speakers...
P.S - Use network mode switch located on chassis. Really a great HU its no cd7000 series but for the money its unbeatable. GLOP

Someones been reading...heh

PM sent. I have opened the box and taken new pics for those interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Price is $240 shipped. I have 2 people interested. First come first served. I have one guy that wants to buy it above and i'm just waiting for payment. I can email you pics if you are interested. Pm me

Price is $240 shipped. I have 2 people interested. First come first served. I have one guy that wants to buy it above and i'm just waiting for payment. I can email you pics if you are interested. Pm me
I'll take 3rd in line if the deal doesn't go through

Item(s) for Sale:
Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Brand New. Never opened. Amazon purchase and still in Amazon box.

Price:

$235.00

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Free shipping to lower 48 states.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

View attachment 26554575
Payment sent.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

suleman36

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
suleman36
USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date