Pioneer Inno - XM Radio Portable Radio w/ MP3 Capability - BNIB - $100+

Participant count
  • Participant list

Excalibur0428
10+ year member

liiiiiiike...wtf?
Like the title says. I got a practically brand new Inno from Pioneer. I work at Best Buy and got a really good deal on this Inno. I only opened it to see if it works and to check out what kind of channels XM offers. I don't really like the channel and music variety on XM so im going back to Sirius.

Price ... $100 + shipping

Pics will be up soon.

All the inno1's are being discontinued for the inno2 which has the same case but some upgraded features.All the inno1's are being discounted to cheap prices just to get rid of them.

I have three wii games I will trade you.

Far Cry Vengence - Brand New

Madden 07 - Used in great shape

Tomb Raider - Brand New.

Just throwing it out there.

After research it seems the only differance is the FM modulation.On the inno1 it can be used without a special "sure connect" where as the inno2 requires it to make the FM mod functional.Also firmware can inhibit this on the inno1 so if it isn't upgraded it should still have the FM mod.

I have three wii games I will trade you.Far Cry Vengence - Brand New

Madden 07 - Used in great shape

Tomb Raider - Brand New.

Just throwing it out there.
Since he's not interested in trading for your wii games...I've got a brand new GEX-INNO1 I'd be willing to trade for. It is the first generation Inno and has only been removed from the original box to take this pic. Let me know if your interested.

2468729_16_full.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Excalibur0428

10+ year member
liiiiiiike...wtf?
Excalibur0428
Leesburg, VA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied