Pioneer Premier wont play ipod

Participant count
  • Participant list

Freeze151

Hi, it's my first post. I hope you guys can help me. I have had a Pioneer Premier CD player in my truck for several years. In the glove box is a wire to hook an iPod to. It has worked fine for years. Today I may have accidentally held a button or pushed something to stop it from playing. The CD player and tuner still work fine. The iPod appears to be connected and acts like its playing, but no sound. I can still control it, select songs, fast forward, etc. It was working normal, I parked, then later I got in and that's when it wasn't working. i don't know what caused this but it isn't muted and the iPod will work on its own.

Thanks in advance for any help I receive.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.